Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Temporary Insanity

First, we will not discuss that after an entire morning of knitting, I have nothing to show for it.

Second, we will not discuss the issue of making sure you are using the same needle that you achieved gauge with. Not one of the other two that didn't work.

Ask me not.


In other news, I have completed one of the Chevron socks and am quite pleased with the result. They fit perfect!

I also have signed up for this:

I made a scarf last summer in this beautiful rayon/cotton blend from Wool in the Woods yarn. Don't ask which one or which colorway, I lost the band. Anyway, I made it way too long and skinny. I want to wear it since it's so pretty, but end up having to wrap it three times to make it manageable. After I take a picture(to come later) for reference, I'm off to frog.