Monday, April 11, 2005

Knit Faster!

Do you ever feel like there's so much to knit and not enough time? Of course, we all do. Perhaps I'm overextending myself lately. Lots of projects in various states of doneness are laying around. Okay, I'll admit it-I'm not a finisher; I have a problem with following through. There, I said it.

This is what I need to do:

  1. green and blue raglan-cut neck opening and reknit
  2. blue sweater-seam, knit collar and weave ends
  3. maroon mittens-knit the thumbs
  4. black cowl neck-undo an inch of cowl and redo
  5. Estivale-block, seam and do collar
  6. Pretty Petals socks-knit its' friend
  7. Sarah Ann's sweater-waiting for yarn
  8. Basketweave Pullover-get knittin'

Then there's what I haven't started yet and really want to

  1. Flower Basket Shawl for Royd's Nanny-need to find yarn
  2. Royd's mittens and scarf
  3. Aran sweater for Connor-yarn ordered
  4. hooded pullover for Connor
  5. Harvard Square for Connor
  6. a cabled pullover for Reilly
  7. red cabled turtleneck for myself
  8. Branching Out

This is only a partial list, I could go on forever. And forever and ever...

Notice I'm planning alot of things for Connor? Well, cute little boys need cute little sweaters.