Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Plans For Today

Connor has taken to getting up very early lately. Today it was 4:15. Of course, he couldn't just eat and go back to bed or even play nicely. He spent the next two hours screaming. Nothing was really wrong, he just wanted to be up but was too tired to enjoy himself. Needless to say, I'm exhausted! So I'm taking it easy and putting off the errands until tomorrow.

What will I be doing? Well, spending some much needed time with the BasketWeave Pullover and vast amounts of coffee.

Yes, the end is in sight. I can't wait to finish this one so that I can start on his next one. He's picked out the Manly Sweater from Stitch N Bitch. We're trying out dark green, charcoal and cream. I'm not sold on the colors yet, but we'll see how it goes.

I'll also be trying to decide what to do with this pound of mohair/wool roving I won off Ebay.

And this merino tencel blend I bought from this Ebay seller.

Oh, there may have been two pounds of merino in the box too.