Saturday, September 29, 2007

Warm Hands

Wow, you all sure know how to make a girl blush! Thanks for everyone's super nice comments regarding my latest sweater.


I'll admit I barely knit this past week. I entered my bi-annual cleaning spree and have been keeping quite busy with that. What little time that I did have I spent playing with dyes and wool. Ok, I did knit a tiny little bit.

Fingerless Mitts
Pattern: Fingerless mitts, a on the fly design
Yarn: my handspun Targhee from Susan's Spinning Bunny


I really like how these turned out and it was pure luck that the striping matched up. I have enough left over to do a little neck gaiter, but have yet to do some measurements and swatching. Perhaps tomorrow since I'm refusing to leave the house.

I know that I promised a post on spinning, but I realized that the last three skeins are still uncounted and I just haven't felt like doing that.

Yeah, pretty boring post. Basically I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. Plus, I discovered that the longer between posts, the harder it is to get back into it. So, it's an attempt to keep up.

One more thing! Don't forget that I'm having a sale at my shop. Sale ends tomorrow night, so hurry on over! I'll leave you with a taste of the new stuff that just went up.

New Stuff