Monday, May 21, 2007

Rolling in the Wool

Blah.

After avoiding the blog for awhile now, I set about taking pictures this morning. Now, I can't think of a thing to say about anything.

Blah.

Yeah, I'm having serious blog blahs. I have however been quite busy being creative. So, instead of indepth writing, I give you a post mostly in pictures.




Pattern: River Rapids
Yarn: "Blue Jeans" from Apple Laine



"Cheeky Monkey" from Spunky Eclectic
348 yards




"Citrus" BFL dyed by myself
210 yards



"Hunkered" from Hello Yarn
South African Fine, 246 yards



A whole lotta wool.


Apparently I suffer from the delusion that I spin more than I do because in addition to all of this that I just dyed, there's quite a bit coming in the mail. Oh, yeah, and then I'm getting a new toy... I'm very excited about this and will give full details when I get it.

Happy knitting and spinning!!!