Thursday, April 19, 2007

Back in the Groove



I had a feeling that once I found the right project, everything would be just fine. I may have been right. Though, I'm only on the second ball of yarn and as I progress, boredom will eventually set in. It always does. For now I'm enjoying the cabling and super soft yarn. Just look at those cables pop!

I'm still spinning away at night after the children go to bed. For far too long, I didn't spend alot of time doing it. The urge was there, but knitting always seemed to take top priority. I'm trying to make an effort to balance the two out.



"Clover" from Hello Yarn
4 oz. Corriedale Wool
404 yards


Really, I should get into the habit of measuring my wraps per inch while skeining the yarn. Forgetfulness is a common trait of mine and I never seem to remember until after I've tied it up. Oh well.

In my real as a mommy, it's been a busy week. It was registration week for school and spent quite a bit of time trying to make sure I had all the necessary documents. Frankly, I can't believe I have a little boy going to school in the Fall. It seems unreal that he's that big. Sigh. On the other hand, I can't wait because he's driving me nuts!