Friday, January 19, 2007

Acceptance

I'm a packrat although I hate being one. Clutter drives me nuts, yet cannot get rid of things. Recently I started going through stuff and just dumping it. It felt great! Everything I've gotten rid of hasn't caused me to look back once. I even went through the yarn have been trying to sell what I will probably never use.

Well, last night as I was sitting down to spin and looked at what was in front of me. Thread. Honestly, I do not have the time or commitment to spin thread. This morning I came to the conclusion that it's going to be a long time before I have those two things. Why hang onto it when someone else enjoy it?

Since I know quite a few of my readers spin as well, I'm going to give y'all a chance to take some wool off of my hands. Seriously, what's below is just a drop in the bucket, so don't feel bad. :)

Here's the important details.

All roving is untouched unless noted.
Shipping is included in my price (within the US only).
Payment is by Paypal only.
International buyers ask for a shipping quote please.
All wool has been stored in ziploc freezer bags away from children, cats and potential nasties.
First come, first serve.
Email me if you're interested and include your Paypal email addy if it is different.
Email is ericanuckols AT hotmail DOT com


Purple and White Mohair/Wool Roving
-1 pound
-$14.00



Natural White Wensleydale
-1 pound
-$15.00




Natural Brown Shetland
-8 ounces
-$9.00



Purple and Blue Merino Tencel
-4 ounces
-$13.00



Autumn Merino Tencel
-4 ounces
-$13.00



Multicolor Mohair Roving
-8 ounces
-$10.00



Superwash Merino, "Good Vibrations" from CMF
- about 4 ounces
-$7.00
-these are my leftovers from a pair of socks