Thursday, January 19, 2006

Smitten

One finished, one to go!

As much as I'd like to have both done, I can't sit and stare at a chart all day. My children won't allow it either. In a recent stash plunging expedition, I pulled out some blue chunky acrylic that had been bought with the intent of a sweater for Reilly. I wanted something simple that would be quick and easy. This is what I've come up with so far:

Usually I don't enjoy knitting on large needles (these are 7.0 mm), but after working so many fine gauge projects I'm finding it quite refreshing. I figure that I can get this done this weekend. I just need to figure out my next project. I've got several I'm thinking about, but can't decide.

Chrissy tagged me and this is my first meme. I'll admit I had a hard time coming up with some of these answers. Here goes.

4 jobs you've had

  • restaurant manager
  • telephone surveyor
  • beginning knitting instructor
  • grocery checker

4 movies you could watch over and over

  • Goodfellas
  • National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  • The Princess Bride
  • I honestly couldn't think of another, since I usually only watch them once

4 tv shows you love to watch (very hard since I rarely watch any, but when I do...)

  • House
  • Lost
  • Friends reruns
  • Headline News (I know, how boring)

4 places you have been on vacation

  • Jamaica
  • Switzerland
  • California
  • France

4 websites you visit daily

  • Bloglines
  • MSN
  • Elann
  • my bank

4 of your favorite foods (why just four???)

  • chocolate chip cookies
  • dim sum
  • anything Italian
  • real gelato

4 places you would rather be right now

  • in bed sleeping
  • Target
  • a yarn shop
  • a home that is ours and not govt property

4 bloggers you are tagging (of course this is completely optional!)