Friday, June 01, 2007

Fantastic Mail Day

My trip to the PO yesterday was awesome. It was just the perfect pickup I needed after a long week with the boys. I thought I'd share the goodies as a little Eye Candy/Yarn Pron Friday.



First up, the title to my car! Woohoo!!! Seriously, I haven't held one of these babies in over eight years. It feels great that I'm not carrying around that car payment anymore. At least not until we move back Stateside and have to get another car.



When I first heard about Dream in Color's Smooshy, I just knew I had to get some. A sock yarn that doesn't pool? Oh yeah. I'd done some searching only to find everyone that carried it online was sold out. Then Simply Socks Yarn Co. had some and I immediately grabbed some. Man was it ever hard to pick just two. All their colors look fabulous and I want them all.

Hey, anyone know what this "veil dyeing" is about? I am intrigued to say the least.



Moving right along. My monthly installment from The Spunky Eclectic Fiber Club in some Coopsworth. Love these colors! Also, some solar dyed Falkland from PippiKneeSocks. I always seem to miss out on the colors I like from her, but was on the ball with her last update.



These fluffy balls of roving are from CJ Kopec Creations. Yum! Great customer service and deliciously soft fiber. Oh, and for anyone having a military address, there's a special surprise included after you order.



Another Etsy store find, String Theory Fiber Arts. I bought three batts of merino/cashmere/tencel goodness and some tussah silk. Double yum!

Speaking of Etsy, I've jumped onboard. It's something I've been contemplating for quite awhile now, but just was too lazy to do something about. Well, my spinning and dyeing efforts of late have put me into stash overload. I just don't have the time to use everything I create ontop of all the other commercial yarns I have. Not to mention that oftentimes once I finish spinning something, I'm finished. To me that's the final product. It's just a bonus when I actually use it. Come by my shop and check it out! It's alittle empty right now, but will be adding more as I have time to get pictures edited and uploaded. There's a whole pile just waiting if only the boys would let me get to it.



This one's for Lynne, who keeps asking for shots of the little monsters.

Hey, three post in one week? Just maybe my blog blahs are over! Have a great weekend!